In the news
De Gentse ondernemer 2012 (Stad Gent (BE) - 18/07/2012)
Social Media nog niet overal ingevoerd (Haarlems Dagblad (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Boekrecensie: The Conversation Manager (hallo! community (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Book Review: Creating the Conversation Company (CMS Wire (US) - 09/07/2012)
Great by choice (Flanders DC (BE) - 04/07/2012)
- Imagine the power at your control. If you have ten thousand happy customers who each have a hundred Facebook or Twitter friends, that's potentially a million positive conversations about your company! Steven Van Belleghem shows you how to tap that amazing free resource to grow your business now.
— David Meerman Scott, Author
- "This is a real handle for structural change in the way we communicate with our customers"
— Adriaan Den Heijer, VP Marketing & Brand of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- "I recommend The Conversation Manager to any social media marketing, but also for traditional marketing professionals. We all need to be Conversation Managers, not just marketers."
— David Marutiak, User Community Ambassador of Vodafone
- "The Conversation Manager is a breath of fresh air, it successfully reinforces the most important lesson for the modern marketer - to keep your eyes and ears open."
— Jessica Greenwood, Deputy Editor of Contagious Magazine
- At Zappos we found that the more we invested into customer service and the customer experience, the more we grew from word-of-mouth. The Conversation Company is for anyone interested in transforming a company's service level.
— Tony Hsieh, NY Times best-selling author of Delivering Happiness and CEO of Zappos.com