In the news
De Gentse ondernemer 2012 (Stad Gent (BE) - 18/07/2012)
Social Media nog niet overal ingevoerd (Haarlems Dagblad (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Boekrecensie: The Conversation Manager (hallo! community (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Book Review: Creating the Conversation Company (CMS Wire (US) - 09/07/2012)
Great by choice (Flanders DC (BE) - 04/07/2012)
- At Zappos we found that the more we invested into customer service and the customer experience, the more we grew from word-of-mouth. The Conversation Company is for anyone interested in transforming a company's service level.
— Tony Hsieh, NY Times best-selling author of Delivering Happiness and CEO of Zappos.com
- "I recommend The Conversation Manager to any social media marketing, but also for traditional marketing professionals. We all need to be Conversation Managers, not just marketers."
— David Marutiak, User Community Ambassador of Vodafone
- "The Conversation Manager gives exciting insights into the new world of advertising in the era of digitally empowered consumers."
— Thomas Duhr, Vice-Chairman of IAB Europe
- "The Conversation Manager is a breath of fresh air, it successfully reinforces the most important lesson for the modern marketer - to keep your eyes and ears open."
— Jessica Greenwood, Deputy Editor of Contagious Magazine
- "Steven Van Belleghem spells out clearly the new rules of engagement for marketers and a road map for success. The Conversation Manager will change the way you do business"
— Ed Keller, CEO of the Keller Fay Group and former President of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association