In the news
De Gentse ondernemer 2012 (Stad Gent (BE) - 18/07/2012)
Social Media nog niet overal ingevoerd (Haarlems Dagblad (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Boekrecensie: The Conversation Manager (hallo! community (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Book Review: Creating the Conversation Company (CMS Wire (US) - 09/07/2012)
Great by choice (Flanders DC (BE) - 04/07/2012)
- Imagine the power at your control. If you have ten thousand happy customers who each have a hundred Facebook or Twitter friends, that's potentially a million positive conversations about your company! Steven Van Belleghem shows you how to tap that amazing free resource to grow your business now.
— David Meerman Scott, Author
- "The Conversation Manager gives exciting insights into the new world of advertising in the era of digitally empowered consumers."
— Thomas Duhr, Vice-Chairman of IAB Europe
- At Zappos we found that the more we invested into customer service and the customer experience, the more we grew from word-of-mouth. The Conversation Company is for anyone interested in transforming a company's service level.
— Tony Hsieh, NY Times best-selling author of Delivering Happiness and CEO of Zappos.com
- This book is about shifting from the mentality of drive-by marketing to genuine caring... about your customers, employees and partners. Using 4 Cs in his book (Customer Experience, Conversation, Content and Collaboration) Steven will give you actionable insights on how to take your brand to new heights.
— Ekaterina Walter, Social Media Strategist and well respected thought leader Intel
- Steven Van Belleghem gives tangibel and strong examples which explain the power of turning the vicious circle of customer interactions around. How does the supermarket help teach the management a lesson, and which basic elements compose the success of a successful Conversation Company.
— Philippe Rogge, CEO Microsoft Belgium