In the news
De Gentse ondernemer 2012 (Stad Gent (BE) - 18/07/2012)
Social Media nog niet overal ingevoerd (Haarlems Dagblad (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Boekrecensie: The Conversation Manager (hallo! community (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Book Review: Creating the Conversation Company (CMS Wire (US) - 09/07/2012)
Great by choice (Flanders DC (BE) - 04/07/2012)
- Steven Van Belleghem gives tangibel and strong examples which explain the power of turning the vicious circle of customer interactions around. How does the supermarket help teach the management a lesson, and which basic elements compose the success of a successful Conversation Company.
— Philippe Rogge, CEO Microsoft Belgium
- "This is a real handle for structural change in the way we communicate with our customers"
— Adriaan Den Heijer, VP Marketing & Brand of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- "Steven's book provides a wake-up call and plently of hands-on advice to all marketers to adapt to the new reality of the new consumer."
— Wouter Coox, Senior Manager Direct-to-Consumer and Interactive Marketing of Procter & Gamble
- "The Conversation Manager is a breath of fresh air, it successfully reinforces the most important lesson for the modern marketer - to keep your eyes and ears open."
— Jessica Greenwood, Deputy Editor of Contagious Magazine
- "I recommend The Conversation Manager to any social media marketing, but also for traditional marketing professionals. We all need to be Conversation Managers, not just marketers."
— David Marutiak, User Community Ambassador of Vodafone