In the news
De Gentse ondernemer 2012 (Stad Gent (BE) - 18/07/2012)
Social Media nog niet overal ingevoerd (Haarlems Dagblad (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Boekrecensie: The Conversation Manager (hallo! community (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Book Review: Creating the Conversation Company (CMS Wire (US) - 09/07/2012)
Great by choice (Flanders DC (BE) - 04/07/2012)
- "Steven's book provides a wake-up call and plently of hands-on advice to all marketers to adapt to the new reality of the new consumer."
— Wouter Coox, Senior Manager Direct-to-Consumer and Interactive Marketing of Procter & Gamble
- "The Conversation Manager is a must read for those who recognize the limitations of traditional advertising, and for everyone who is eager to understand what makes the new consumer tick."
— Henk Eising, International Market Research Manager of Heineken
- Imagine the power at your control. If you have ten thousand happy customers who each have a hundred Facebook or Twitter friends, that's potentially a million positive conversations about your company! Steven Van Belleghem shows you how to tap that amazing free resource to grow your business now.
— David Meerman Scott, Author
- "This is a real handle for structural change in the way we communicate with our customers"
— Adriaan Den Heijer, VP Marketing & Brand of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- "The Conversation Manager gives exciting insights into the new world of advertising in the era of digitally empowered consumers."
— Thomas Duhr, Vice-Chairman of IAB Europe