In the news
De Gentse ondernemer 2012 (Stad Gent (BE) - 18/07/2012)
Social Media nog niet overal ingevoerd (Haarlems Dagblad (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Boekrecensie: The Conversation Manager (hallo! community (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Book Review: Creating the Conversation Company (CMS Wire (US) - 09/07/2012)
Great by choice (Flanders DC (BE) - 04/07/2012)
- Imagine the power at your control. If you have ten thousand happy customers who each have a hundred Facebook or Twitter friends, that's potentially a million positive conversations about your company! Steven Van Belleghem shows you how to tap that amazing free resource to grow your business now.
— David Meerman Scott, Author
- Steven Van Belleghem gives tangibel and strong examples which explain the power of turning the vicious circle of customer interactions around. How does the supermarket help teach the management a lesson, and which basic elements compose the success of a successful Conversation Company.
— Philippe Rogge, CEO Microsoft Belgium
- "The Conversation Manager gives exciting insights into the new world of advertising in the era of digitally empowered consumers."
— Thomas Duhr, Vice-Chairman of IAB Europe
- "The Conversation Manager is a must read for those who recognize the limitations of traditional advertising, and for everyone who is eager to understand what makes the new consumer tick."
— Henk Eising, International Market Research Manager of Heineken
- "The Conversation Manager astutely portays an emerging and transformative marketing role. Drawing on a body of solid research and cases form the US and abroad."
— Stephen D. (Stev) Rappaport, ARF Knowledge Solutions Director