In the news
De Gentse ondernemer 2012 (Stad Gent (BE) - 18/07/2012)
Social Media nog niet overal ingevoerd (Haarlems Dagblad (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Boekrecensie: The Conversation Manager (hallo! community (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Book Review: Creating the Conversation Company (CMS Wire (US) - 09/07/2012)
Great by choice (Flanders DC (BE) - 04/07/2012)
- This book is about shifting from the mentality of drive-by marketing to genuine caring... about your customers, employees and partners. Using 4 Cs in his book (Customer Experience, Conversation, Content and Collaboration) Steven will give you actionable insights on how to take your brand to new heights.
— Ekaterina Walter, Social Media Strategist and well respected thought leader Intel
- "Steven Van Belleghem spells out clearly the new rules of engagement for marketers and a road map for success. The Conversation Manager will change the way you do business"
— Ed Keller, CEO of the Keller Fay Group and former President of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association
- "The Conversation Manager astutely portays an emerging and transformative marketing role. Drawing on a body of solid research and cases form the US and abroad."
— Stephen D. (Stev) Rappaport, ARF Knowledge Solutions Director
- Steven Van Belleghem gives tangibel and strong examples which explain the power of turning the vicious circle of customer interactions around. How does the supermarket help teach the management a lesson, and which basic elements compose the success of a successful Conversation Company.
— Philippe Rogge, CEO Microsoft Belgium
- Imagine the power at your control. If you have ten thousand happy customers who each have a hundred Facebook or Twitter friends, that's potentially a million positive conversations about your company! Steven Van Belleghem shows you how to tap that amazing free resource to grow your business now.
— David Meerman Scott, Author