In the news
De Gentse ondernemer 2012 (Stad Gent (BE) - 18/07/2012)
Social Media nog niet overal ingevoerd (Haarlems Dagblad (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Boekrecensie: The Conversation Manager (hallo! community (NL) - 17/07/2012)
Book Review: Creating the Conversation Company (CMS Wire (US) - 09/07/2012)
Great by choice (Flanders DC (BE) - 04/07/2012)
- "The Conversation Manager is a must read for those who recognize the limitations of traditional advertising, and for everyone who is eager to understand what makes the new consumer tick."
— Henk Eising, International Market Research Manager of Heineken
- At Zappos we found that the more we invested into customer service and the customer experience, the more we grew from word-of-mouth. The Conversation Company is for anyone interested in transforming a company's service level.
— Tony Hsieh, NY Times best-selling author of Delivering Happiness and CEO of Zappos.com
- "Steven Van Belleghem spells out clearly the new rules of engagement for marketers and a road map for success. The Conversation Manager will change the way you do business"
— Ed Keller, CEO of the Keller Fay Group and former President of the Word of Mouth Marketing Association
- Steven Van Belleghem gives tangibel and strong examples which explain the power of turning the vicious circle of customer interactions around. How does the supermarket help teach the management a lesson, and which basic elements compose the success of a successful Conversation Company.
— Philippe Rogge, CEO Microsoft Belgium
- "Steven's book provides a wake-up call and plently of hands-on advice to all marketers to adapt to the new reality of the new consumer."
— Wouter Coox, Senior Manager Direct-to-Consumer and Interactive Marketing of Procter & Gamble